Latest revision: 05/07/2019
Reform of Section 13 (2), approved by the Cortes Generales in the Plenary sittings of the Congress and of the Senate, held on July 22, 1992 and on July 30, 1992 respectively, and sanctioned by His Majesty the King on August 27, 1992 (Official State Gazette No. 207, dated August 28, 1992).
Reforma del artículo 13, apartado 2, aprobada por las Cortes Generales en sesiones plenarias del Congreso de los Diputados y del Senado, de 22 y 30 de julio de 1992, respectivamente, y sancionada por S.M. el Rey el 27 de agosto de 1992 (Boletín Oficial del Estado núm. 207, de 28 de agosto de 1992).
Reform of Section 135, approved by the Cortes Generales in the Plenary sittings of the Congress and of the Senate, held on September 2, 2011 and on September 7, 2011 respectively, and sanctioned by His Majesty the King on September 27, 2011 (Official State Gazette No. 233, dated September 27, 2011).
Filtro por índices.???NotaFiltradoIndices???
- Systematics Subject AreasOption selected
Filtro alfabético del índice por materias.Al seleccionar una letra, automáticamente se lista el índice por materias.
KING (See also Regency, Royal Household, and Succession to the Throne)
- Accountability of his acts, 56.3 and 64.2
- Appointment of members of his household, 65.2
- Appointment of the President of the Government, 99 and 114.2
- Countersigning of his acts, 56.3 and 64
- Dissolution of the Houses or the Cortes Generales, 62 b), 99.5 and 115
- Functions, 56.1, 62 and 63
- Guardian of underage king, 60
- Head of State, 56.1
- Inviolability, 56.3
- Oath on being proclaimed king, 61.1
- Regency, 59
- Royal assent of laws, 91
- State budget allocation, 65.1
- Titles, 56.2
- Underage king, 59