Through the website, the Senate publishes information and documents of a parliamentary nature (sections devoted to "parliamentary activity" and to the "composition of the Senate") as well as contents relating to its administrative activity, in a clear, structured, updated and accessible manner.
This Transparency Portal has been created in order to give the aforementioned information greater visibility.
The Senate will gradually add fresh contents to this portal pursuant to the requirements of Act 19/2013, on transparency, access to public information and good governance. Part I (Transparency) of the Act enters into force on 10 December 2014. This will require – as noted in the eighth additional provision of the Act – an adaptation of regulations through the reform of the Senate Standing Orders.
Senate Standing Orders
- Electronic register of the Senate
- Public service website
- Electronic edition of official publications of the Senate
- Personal data protection
- Access to documentary units of the Senate
- Economic and contracting regulations
- Staffing rules and agreements
- Information and Communications Technologies