Last update: 01/07/2019
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council dated April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of their personal information and the free circulation of such information and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulations, GDPR)
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guaranteeing digital rights.
- In as far as it is not incompatible with the previous regulation: Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999) (Consolidate text. Last modification: 8 March 2012).
- National Security Scheme.
- Senate Information Security Policy , approved by the bureau of the Senate at its session held on November 7th, de 2017 (official Parliamentary Bulletin (BOCG), Senate Section, issue nº 173 dated November 14th, 2017).
- Security Measures applicable to personal data processing activities under the responsibility of the Senate , approved by the Bureau of the Senate at its session held on May 22nd, 2018.